Things that made me smile this week

9 December


Sharing a Pimm's jug with an awesome group of people.

Dancing the night away after an unacceptably long absence from the dance floor.

When the DJ played remixes of Born This Way and Bitch I'm Madonna and a wonderfully bizarre mash-up of Journey's Don't Stop Believing and Miley's Wrecking Ball.

Watching a guy in 4 inch sparkling heels drop it like it's hot.

Darren Hayes (of Savage Garden fame) liking my tweet to him.  I was Truly, Madly, Deeply impressed.

Watching the Afrikaans film, Strikdas (see my review of the film).

Carols by candlelight picnic in the quad at school.  I may not be religious but I love Christmas and I'm a sucker for Christmas music.

My discovery of Lipton's Virgin Mojito iced tea - a refreshing lime and ginger flavoured iced tea.

The end of a long, challenging yet rewarding school year and the start of my summer vacation. 
 In the immortal words of Shangela, Hallelu!

Comments