Classic Bette Lines

Memorable Movie Moments from Miss M



Beaches
CC Bloom: But enough about me, let's talk about you... what do YOU think of me?

First Wive's Club
Brenda: I'm saying this, with love compassion and the spirit of true sisterhood... you are full of SHIT!

***

Brenda: My, my, the bulimia has certainly paid off.

Hocus Pocus
Winifred Sanderson: You know, I've always wanted a child. And now I think I'll have one on toast!

***

Billy Butcherson: Go to hell!
Winifred Sanderson: Oh! I've been there, thank you. I found it quite lovely.

Big Business
Sadie Shelton: Is this how we dress for the office? You look like a blood clot!

***

Sadie Ratliff: I hate men who smell like beer and bean dip... and makin' love in the back of recreational vehicles!

That Old Feeling
Lilly:  My face is too round from the left.  I look like a wheel of brie.

***

Lilly:  I hope she looks a thousand.  She always had that fabulous tan.  I hope she's a fucking raisin.  I hope she looks like one of those little Chinese dogs, the ones with the folds, you know, the ones that look like they're melting.

Isn't She Great
Jacqueline Susann:  He's a lowlife - he left me for his wife!

***

Jacqueline Susann:  All I know about is show business.  All I know about are people fucking their way into the movies and popping pills and winding up in the gutter.  All I know about are ageing stars, hopeful whores and cheap studs.  All I know about are tits, ass and the truth.

Ruthless People
Barbara: YOU'VE FUCKED WITH THE WRONG PERSON! My husband does business with the Mafia! When they track you down, you, your entire family, everyone you ever KNEW will all get chainsaw enemas!

Comments