Things that made me smile this week

3 February



Celebrating the engagement of friends - Chinese lanterns and fairy lights in the trees, blankets and pillows on the lawn, and a glass of smooth red wine in the hand

A delicious dessert spread comprising meringues, brownies and eclairs

The following Facebook post from a former student:

Thanks for teaching us Dolly Parton's "Travelling through" as a poem in English class. It stuck with me and has become so relevant this year. I'm overwhelmed with gratitude. I was blessed to be one of your students, don't lose your COOL!

Finding shoes for one of many weddings this year

A decadent Sunday morning breakfast comprising Woolworths waffles with a dollop of Nutella

Watching one Kristen Wiig video after another (Penelope is still my favourite character)

Ordering three Funko Pop figures:  Blanche Devereaux (The Golden Girls), Lafayette (True Blood) and The Countess (American Horror Story Hotel)

The first roses of the year


Comments