Things that made me smile this week

21 April


Despite the requisite return to reality after a magical holiday in Ireland, the week was filled with things that put a smile on my face, helping to combat the post-holiday blues and ease me back into the real world.

The stage production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert at the Artscape - a brilliant, breathtaking production that made me want to shake my groove thing.

A full-body massage.

Gourmet burgers and red wine with family.

Finally watching Deadpool - hilarious!

Another brilliant show at the Artscape: Nataniel's 30 Years 90 Minutes, with stories and songs and incredible costumes spanning his thirty year career.

Toffifees and Twizzlers.

Finding Bobby Van Jaarsveld and Laurika Rauch albums on vinyl and on sale vir net dertig Randjies!

Speaking of Randjies, the return of Noot vir Noot.

The release of The Cure by Lady Gaga, a song that will cure anything that might be wrong.

The discovery of a Trolls juicebox at Woolworths (the Trolls movie is my new obsession).



Comments