My Favourite Things

  My Favourite Things...Right Now

/ November 2018 



Bigelow Ginger Peach Tumeric Tea
A comforting herbal tea with a delicious aroma and flavour – the ginger and turmeric promote digestion and soothe an angry tummy, while the peach provides a fragrant fruitiness that offsets the other two intense flavours.

Tic Tacs
I am never without a supply of mints.  Tic Tacs are getting into the holiday spirit with two festive mixes: a red, white and green Elf mix (cranberry, white lime and green apple flavours) and Candy Cane mix, which are the classic white mints but with tiny candy canes printed on them.  Adorbs!

The Dreamer by Versace
I have always been a disciple of the Versace brand and The Dreamer is my current obsession.  It was first introduced in 1996 and, according to FragranceNet, it is a “gentle fragrance” that combines “notes of wild flowers with linen, amber and tobacco”.


Lays Poppables
These “perfectly poppable crispy potato bites” come in Sea Salt, White Cheddar and Honey BBQ flavours (the latter are my favourites).  These chips are light and crunchy and bursting with flavour – a perfect snack.


The Dumplin' Soundtrack
New music from Dolly Parton and remakes of Dolly classics?  Yes please!  Here I Am, an unexpected and delightful collaboration with Sia, was the first song to be released from the soundtrack to the movie Dumplin’.  Since then a stirring string version of her hit Jolene has been released as well as the moving Girl In The Movies. The soundtrack is set to be released on 30 November and I can’t wait.

Comments